Sunday, June 12, 2011

Message from team's media director

Dear fans,

RAAM will start less a week from today! You can get news from our team by going to our website (http://4rawmilkcats.com/). Our website has the links to blog, facebook, and twitter. (What I post to facebook will be automatically posted to twitter too.) All of these buttons can be found at the bottom of our website's homepage. The "news" button at top of our website homepage is another way to go to our blog.

I hope I will get enough internet connection during RAAM to update our team's blog and facebook. (I have to use wireless internet service and we will be traveling along backroads, which meant internet should work equally well as cell phones.) The videos will hopefully be uploaded to YouTube and I plan on posting them to blog and/or facebook. I also will be posting some pictures when I can. I will likely be taking hundreds, but I plan on posting the best ones from time to time because we don't want to overwhelm our fans during RAAM. I however plan on making free CDs of the whole sets for those who wants them.

Of course, I will make a movie from the videos of our adventure and I hope I will finish the editting project by end of this year. If you want a free DVD copy, let me know and I will add you (and your address) to the list!

If you have any questions or comments, you can post them on our blog or facebook. Or you can send the messages to our team's e-mail address: 4RawMilkCats@gmail.com (I am very good at answering e-mails.)

Cheers,
Mavis Irwin
RawMilkCat Media Director

No comments:

Post a Comment